If you want to kick your online marketing, email promotions and banner ads up a notch and increase sales by as much as 50%, then Marketing Popups are for you.
These simple popups can create urgency, increase engagement, build lists and drive massive amounts of new sales.
And the best part is, you can add them to any Click.org tracking link and they work with any website, no coding or messy stuff required.
To set up the Marketing Popups you want, follow these steps:
1. Once you’ve created your tracking link, click on the Popups option.
2. Select the type of Popup you want from the drop down menu selection.
Popup On Load
This appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
Delayed Pop Up
This appears after the number of seconds you specify.
Intelligent Exit Popup
This detects mouse positon and movement to decide when a user is about to leave your page, and then it fires the exit pop up before they actuall leave.
Standard Exit Pop
This will only fire if they click the back button or a bookmark, type in a new URL, or they try to close the browser.
This is the standard ‘Are you sure you want to leave this page’ exit redirect that redirects your prospect to a different page or offer if they choose ‘Stay on this page’. Enter the URL you would like to redirect your traffic to. You can also enter a message the user will see before the popup is closed.
Intelligent Exit Redirect
As soon as someone’s mouse leaves the page, you can instantly redirect them somewhere else. Enter the URL you would like to redirect your traffic to and an expiry date (optional).
3. Background Color.
Choose a back ground color for your popup.
4. Position and Size of Popup.
You can choose the postion and the size of the popup window. Leave it empty if you want to use default measurements.
5. Enter and edit the content you want in your popup.
6. Select the Subscriber Form box if you want to allow people to subscribe to your mailing list.
7. Select the Timer box to set an expiry date or add a countdown timer. You can also select what happens to the popup after the set time and include an alert message.
8. You can preview your popup by clicking on the “Preview” button.
9. Lastly, select an expiry date for when you want to disable your link.
10. Click the Save Changes button to save your Popup.